On New Year’s Eve, we expect more than 4 million guests to stay with Airbnb hosts, all around the world. We want to make sure that each trip goes smoothly, so we’ve created this video and sent these important tips to guests traveling for the holiday:
- Know what to expect: Review the House Rules you agreed to when you booked. If you have any questions about them, message your host through Airbnb.
- Check your number of guests: Your reservation is limited to a certain number of overnight guests. Stick to that number, or request a reservation change in advance of your trip.
- Be mindful of noise: Respect the neighborhood by keeping noise to a minimum at night. Airbnb doesn’t allow open-invite parties in homes (or any parties without your host’s approval). More info on that here.
- Visit like you live there: Be considerate of the place you’re visiting. Tidy up after yourself, and message your host if anything was damaged or broken. Treat the home and neighborhood like your own.
- Remember we’re here for you: In the unlikely event something goes wrong, we have your back, 24/7.