(English Version at the bottom of the page)
【2021 年 2 月 1 日 – 台北訊】為配合台灣政府全面升級防疫規定對抗疫情，全球多元旅宿平台Airbnb支持政府最新防疫規定，主動通知所有房東相關檢疫要求，共同守護前線防疫人員與全體民眾的健康。
政府新措施要求入境者需在符合政府規定的處所進行居家檢疫，Airbnb已經針對所有台灣房東，以及未來6個月內在台灣有連續 14 日（含）以上訂房的旅客，發出政府政策轉知通知信，告知政府相關檢疫政策，並提醒注意事項如下：
- 若房東接到連續 14 天及以上的訂房，或旅客預計使用其房源進行居家檢疫，請告知房客，應該在政府建議的地點進行居家檢疫
Airbnb 台灣暨香港公共政策與傳播事務資深經理馬培治表示：「台灣防疫成績高居世界前段班，抗疫成果備受全球肯定。Airbnb 與前線醫護人員站在同一陣線，全面配合並主動轉知政府的防疫規範，持續努力推動安全與負責任的旅行文化，從而確保 Airbnb 平台上所有旅宿的服務品質與安全，把在防疫期間的居住風險降至最低。」
自疫情發生起，Airbnb已經推出一系列安全措施，協助社群應對疫情，包括深度清潔計畫、新冠肺炎強制安全措施等。更多關於 Airbnb 新冠肺炎疫情期間的安全準則，請前往資源中心。
Airbnb supports the government’s enhanced pandemic prevention
In response to the recent development of the spread of the pandemic, Airbnb, the leading global platform of hosting, supports local government’s latest guidance on quarantine by proactively notifying all hosts in Taiwan to help with pandemic prevention.
Hosts on Airbnb have been doing their part to support government efforts to combat COVID-19, and this latest guidance will further help the Airbnb community to continue to play a positive role.
The new measure requires inbound travelers to undergo home quarantine in places that meet government guidance. Airbnb has proactively shared government policies with all active hosts in Taiwan and the guests who have reservations in Taiwan for more than 14 consecutive days in the next 6 months. The forwarding notification letter informs the relevant quarantine policies of the government and reminds guests of the following:
- Guests who arrive in Taiwan from other places or are required to undergo quarantine must stay at the location recommended by the government
- If the host receives a reservation for 14 consecutive days or more, or the guest expects to use the listing for home quarantine, please inform the guest that the home quarantine should be carried out at the location recommended by the government
- It is recommended that the host proactively confirm with guests whether they intend to use the listing for quarantine purpose
- Hosts and guests must ensure that they continue to inquire and follow the government’s latest public health guidelines to protect the health and safety of themselves and their neighboring communities
Marvin Ma, Senior Public Policy and Communications Manager, Hong Kong and Taiwan at Airbnb, said, “ Taiwan’s pandemic prevention performance ranks top among the world, with the results recognized globally, and the Airbnb community continues to support government efforts to combat COVID-19. Airbnb stands together with all frontline workers who are responding to the COVID-19 crisis, and will continue to urge its community to cooperate with government’s public health guidance and spread awareness of applicable policies. Airbnb supports safe and responsible travel in Taiwan, and has taken steps to make resources available to Hosts for ways to reduce COVID transmission during the pandemic.”
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Airbnb has introduced a series of COVID-19 reponse actions including Enhanced Clean Protocol, mandatory COVID-19 safety practices and more. To learn more about Airbnb’s COVID-19 Safety Practices, visit the Resource Center.