Done and dusted with the cliches of chocolate, flowers and dinner for Valentine’s Day? Let Airbnb inspire a more unique approach with a plethora of curated experiences that can be enjoyed a deux.
Why not forage for edible plants in San Francisco, tell your “getting to know you” story by making a cartoon in New Delhi, record a song together in Singapore, make pasta in Milan, sweat through a Thai martial arts class in Bangkok or cruise around the streets of Los Angeles for a thoroughly refreshing take on what sometimes is a tired affair?
1. Instead of sending flowers, forage edible plants in San Francisco
Discover edible plants & mushrooms with a naturalist
2. Record a song together in Singapore
Record a song for your loved ones, a lover, or for fun!
3. Woo her with your pasta making skills in Milan
Learn how to make Italian pasta and tiramisù with grandma Gianna’s recipes!
4. Instead of a Bottle of Wine, Go Wine Tasting in Paris
Taste 4 French wines & 4 cheeses at lunch time
5. Instead of a Card, Learn to make comics to tell your story in New Delhi
Weave your personal stories with drawings, and taking a shot at creating your first comic!
6. Instead of clicking selfies, pose for portraits in London
Have your portrait taken by a professional photographer
7. Go cruising and enjoy Mimosas on the Bay in Los Angeles
Cruise the Long Beach Canals by boat with mimosas!
8. Take a Sushi making class in Tokyo
Sushi-making Experience with Sushi chef, Shinjuku
9. Go Kayaking with your loved one in Sydney
Paddle Sydney’s iconic harbour & land on Goat Island!
10. Learn Thai Martial Art – Muay Thai together in Bangkok
Learn Thai martial art and then eat Thai noodles!