Today Airbnb revealed 17 of the best new Experiences in Ireland to be listed on the platform ahead of St. Patrick’s Day next weekend.
As we approach Paddy’s Day, hosts across the country are preparing to share their Irish heritage with guests and locals alike by listing traditionally Irish Experiences on Airbnb. Irish culture is as rich and unique, and so before hitting the black stuff, there are plenty of Experiences on Airbnb to book and embrace the Irish spirit.
Dec in Howth is hosting an Irish seafood masterclass, blacksmith Rich is forging in his stone barn in Limerick, a trade that dates back around 4,500 years and Laura is teaching the Irish fiddle in Corofin, one of the most commonly played instruments in traditional Irish music.
Here are 17 new Irish Experiences on Airbnb to immerse yourself in Irish heritage:
Existing Experiences on the platform that offer a taste of Irish life are proving popular over the St Patrick’s Day weekend. Here are the most booked Experiences:
- History and Pints, €22 per person
- Dublin’s Best Kept Secrets, €24 per person
- Forge a Silver Ring, €100 per person
- Irish Pub Walk, €30 per person
- Time Trek Howth, €55 per person
With Experiences on Airbnb in Ireland, there is no better way to celebrate Paddy’s Day than with a local host.
All Experiences in this press release are intended purely to inspire and illustrate. Airbnb does not recommend or endorse these listings or any other Experiences on the platform.
1. Experiences added to the Airbnb platform in Ireland in the past 90 days, as of 05-03-2019
3. Most booked Experiences on Airbnb in Ireland between 15-03-2019 to 17-03-2019 as of 05-03-2019