Information for Accommodation Providers in Hungary
The spread of the corona virus currently has far-reaching consequences for our community. Tourism is accompanied by increased safety requirements and hygiene regulations.In order to make it easier for hosts to find out about the new regulations, we have compiled an overview of the information pages of the government. Please note that this list does not claim to be complete or accurate and that the regulations may change over time. Airbnb assumes no liability in this respect. We recommend that you contact the relevant authorities if you have any questions.
- Hungarian Government
- Municipality of Budapest
- State Secretariat for Health
- Ministry of Finance
- Hungarian Tourism Agency
State support measures for the economy
In order to counter the economic consequences of coronavirus, governments and state agencies have announced numerous support measures.. These include, in particular, measures to improve the liquidity of the self-employed and companies. Further measures are planned. Please refer to the official portals of your city, state, and the government. Important information can be found here:
- Government support measures available for self-employed and businesses
- Tax benefits and changes in tax rules in connection with COVID-19
- Financial support for businesses, including tax exemptions, loan extensions, tourism tax relief, deferred loan payments, and more
- Development fund for private and other types of accommodation
For more information on Airbnb’s guidelines on extenuating circumstances and the coronavirus (COVID-19), please click here.