Information for Accommodation Providers in the Czech Republic
The spread of the corona virus currently has far-reaching consequences for our community. In recent weeks and months many hosts have been unable to receive guests due to travel restrictions. Tourism is now accompanied by increased safety and hygiene requirements. In order to make it easier for hosts to find out about the new guidelines and regulations, we have compiled an overview of the information pages of the government. Please note that this list does not claim to be complete or accurate and that the regulations may change over time. Airbnb assumes no liability in this respect. We recommend that you contact the relevant authorities if you have any questions.
- Office of the Government of the Czech Republic
- Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic (incl. safety and hygiene guidelines)
- Hygienic Station of the City of Prague
- Information of the City of Prague regarding COVID-19 and new testing points in Prague
State support measures for the economy
In order to counter the economic consequences of coronavirus, the government and state agencies have announced numerous support measures. These include, in particular, measures to improve the liquidity of the self-employed and companies. Further measures are planned. Please refer to the official portals of local authorities. Important information can be found here:
- Direct financial support for the self-employed and small companies
- Program COVID – Gastro for closed establishments
- COVID III guarantee program for entrepreneurs, small enterprises and companies up to 500 employees
- Nursing fee for the self-employed
- Additional benefits for self-employed individuals
For more information on Airbnb’s guidelines on extenuating circumstances and the coronavirus (COVID-19), please click here.