Singapore, 23 September 2021 – In a first-ever partnership, Airbnb Experiences and the Singapore Brand Office today launched over 20 unique Experiences hosted by homegrown Made with Passion lifestyle brands.
The exciting lineup of workshops and tours will allow Singaporeans and tourists to discover the inspiration and passion that drives local Made with Passion brands including Tiong Bahru Bakery, Hook Coffee, Supermama, RedDot Brewhouse, Palola, etc.
From sourdough pizza workshops to leather shoemaking, guests can dive behind the scenes to experience firsthand these F&B, wellness, fashion and homeware brands with founders and employees. They will get to create their very own products, and learn about the inspiration and history behind the brands’ craftsmanship.
Amanpreet Bajaj, General Manager for Airbnb in Southeast Asia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan, shared, “We know that locals are on the lookout for new and fun activities to enjoy with their loved ones, and we hope our range of exciting Made with Passion Airbnb Experiences will bring a whole lot of fun, as well as insider access to and newfound appreciation for local brands. We are dedicated to continuing to create quality travel experiences in Singapore for both domestic and international travelers, especially as travel corridors begin to open with more countries. We look forward to unlocking more exciting ways for guests to rediscover Singapore, through the eyes of our passionate local Hosts.”
Book a Made with Passion Experience for you and your loved ones today! The Experiences are live and bookable at http://www.airbnb.com/madewithpassion.
- Tiong Bahru Bakery Sourdough Pizza Workshop with Tiong Bahru Bakery
Master the art of sourdough pizza with Tiong Bahru Bakery’s star baker, Chef Paul! Learn to make pizza dough from scratch with Chef’s prized hundred-year-old starter, and learn how to garnish and bake your very own pizza. Have fun indulging in your delicious creations and remember to bring your very own pizza starter kit home.
- Custom Leather Slides Workshop with Palola
In this hands-on workshop, guests will learn to make a pair of Made-To-Order Palola leather slides for ladies with bespoke shoemaker Josh. Whether you’d like to make the slides for yourself or gift them to a special someone, this Experience is open to all with no experience required. Walk away with your own pair of customised luxury footwear, and a newfound appreciation for traditional Italian shoemaking techniques!
- Discover the Perfect Coffee and Sugar Pairing with Hook Coffee & Jewels Rock Sugar Sticks
Calling all coffee aficionados! Get your taste buds ready for a special Experience collaboration hosted by two homegrown brands. Learn how rock sugar is made with Jewels Rock Sugar Sticks and, before exploring Hook Coffee’s roasting facility where you’ll enjoy a tasting session with a delicious variety of coffee and sugar pairings.
- An Insider Tour with Graye
Enjoy this hands-on workshop where you’ll get to create and personalise your own mask strap made out of parachute cords, hosted by sustainable fashion label Graye. Co-founder Qian Qian will share her brand ethos to upcycle and combat waste culture, and what it means to design multifunctional and versatile apparel.
- Create a Peranakan-inspired coaster or Customise locally inspired furniture with Ipse Ipsa Ipsum
Create your own beautiful Peranakan-inspired coasters with local homeware brand Ipse Ipsa Ipsum, who specialises in handcrafted furniture. You can also book an Experience to discover your own style persona when it comes to interior design, and customise your very own furniture piece!
- Hands-on Animal Figurine Dim Sum Class with Master Chef with TEAHOUSE by Soup Restaurant
Hosted by dim sum masterchef Wei, parents and children alike can enjoy this creative animal dim sum making class. Learn to pinch, fold and decorate your hedgehog, samsui girl and lion-themed baos, and enjoy the restaurant’s signature dim sum set while waiting for the buns to be steamed!
- Inspiring Preserved Flower Workshop with Bloomback
Unlock your creativity in this workshop for good, where Bloomback’s floral instructor Faith will guide you step by step on how to customise a preserved flower arrangement. Faith, who is partially deaf and visually impaired, will inspire you with her love and passion for flowers. You’ll work with real flowers that last an average of 1-3 years, without any sunlight or water!
- Exclusive Local Brewery Tour with Fresh Craft Beer on Tap with Brewlander
Visit this popular homegrown brewery and check out their passionately crafted local beers, while learning all about the fascinating process of brewing. During the tour, you’ll get to sample a medley of delicious blends including never-before-released brews, for a truly unforgettable experience.
More Made with Passion Experiences include:
- _/\/\/\ake Bag Experience with Gin Lee
- Porcelain Decal Workshop with Supermama
- Cute Bento Making Class with You Tiao Man
- A Very Dirty Tea Party with Oh My Goodness!
- Guided Gin Tasting with Brass Lion Distillery
- Inspiring Preserved Flower Workshop with Bloomback (Online)
Here are more Experiences coming to you soon:
- Brewery Tour with The 1925 Brewing Co
- Brewery & Beer Tasting Tour with Brewerkz
- Craft Brewery Tour with Crystalla with RedDot BrewHouse
- Own Clear and Healthy Skin with Kew Organics (Online)
- Chocolate Truffle Making & Appreciation with Fossa Chocolate (Online)
- Chocolate Appreciation Session with Fossa Chocolate (Online)