Beat the lockdown blues with these fun Airbnb Online Experiences
These one-of-a-kind live interactive experiences are ideal for a weekend of family bonding, or a virtual hangout with close friends this International Friendship Day
Travel aspirations remain high as Thais eagerly look forward to their next getaway with their loved ones once the partial lockdown lifts. But why wait? Don’t let the current travel restrictions dampen your wanderlust! Shake off the lockdown blues with Airbnb’s Online Experiences. This time tomorrow, you could be diving with a shark expert in South Africa, dancing the night away in Portugal or exploring a haunted mansion in Indonesia with friends.
Book an unforgettable experience for your family and friends today with Airbnb’s wide variety of exciting virtual activities, hosted by passionate Hosts from around the world.
For extra fun family nights
Another day stuck indoors with restless fidgeting kids? If you’re out of ideas for things to do, fret not. Here are several Airbnb Online Experiences for the entire family to do and have fun together:!
- If you’ve been dreaming of a wilderness getaway, this Live Virtual Wildlife Safari in Africa experience is a surefire way to satiate your wanderlust. Feast your eyes on beautiful scenery and animals including giraffes, antelopes, zebras and wildebeest with Host Deirdre. This tour will not only give you a chance to get up close with the animals, but also provide plenty of nuggets of wildlife FAQ for curious kids.
- Reignite your childhood love for magic with the kids, and sit back and enjoy this Interactive Magic & Illusion Show by America’s Got Talent performer and Host Eric Wilzig.
- You don’t have to wait for your child’s next birthday for some piñata fun with this Make a Traditional Mexican Piñata experience. Let Host Alejandro guide you and your family on how piñatas play an important role in Mexican culture and history, and let your creative juices flow as you make the best authentic piñata!
- Escape with your family on a virtual underwater adventure and Dive Under the Sea With a Shark Expert. Host Lesley will take you on a swim to see some truly weird and wonderful sharks, including some living dinosaurs!
For celebrating friendships that last
Did you know that July 30 was declared by the United Nations as International Friendship Day? Celebrate your friends by gifting them a special something during this partial lockdown — a fantastic memory together with Online Experiences!
- While socialising in bars is currently off the menu, you can test your creative skills at home with this Happy Hour n’ a Half Cocktail Game Show. Get your best friends together and be the stars of your own cocktail game show, as Host Samuel teaches you how to make three tasty cocktails (or mocktails) while honing your mixology skills. Lots of LOL-s guaranteed!
- Uncover the darkest secrets in this Haunted Mansion Escape Room Mystery Game virtual adventure with your friends. You will investigate the mysteries of a haunted house, solve puzzles and riddles along the way and do whatever it takes to get out alive!
- Take a game of bingo with your friends to the next level with Madrid’s most famous Drag Queen Bingo Hosts. This Drag Queen Bingo Live from Madrid experience will see the fabulous drag queens spice things up with live cabaret songs, dance and lots of laughs.
- You and your friends don’t need to wait in line to get into a club anymore! This ‘hear it, feel it and shake it away’’ dance experience is perfect for all abilities. Let Dance the ‘Stress’ Away Host Martha bring you through a night of fun as you dance to hip hop, Latin and African beats.
Note: All Online Experiences referenced are intended purely to inspire and illustrate. Airbnb does not recommend or endorse specific stay or experience listings on the Airbnb platform.