As more and more companies choose Airbnb for business travel, we know how important it is to continue partnering with industry leaders to offer travelers and travel managers new ways to travel for work without sacrificing the comforts of home.
Starting today, companies working with Gant Travel Management will begin seeing Airbnb as an accommodation option in the SAP Concur Travel online booking tool. Gant Travel Management — which provides their customers with unique and technology-driven solutions for business travel arrangements and corporate travel management — is the first travel management company in the SAP Concur ecosystem to work directly with Airbnb for Work to surface Airbnb listings to their customers.
Adding Airbnb to our SAP Concur content and pulling directly into our comprehensive itineraries, has placed Gant on the leading edge of traveler functionality. We know travelers want that “neighborhood experience,” even when they travel for work, so offering it to our clients just made sense.
Jenni Murer, CIO, Gant Travel
At Airbnb for Work, we know how important it is to work with travel industry leaders in the ways that work best for them. As a non-traditional travel supplier, our partnership with Gant Travel Management is an important first step in aligning with additional travel management companies to bring the benefits of Airbnb to more professionals.
If you’re a Gant Travel Management customer, and would like to learn more, click here to read more on this new integration.
Airbnb for Work
- To date, more than 700,000 companies have had employees sign up and book with Airbnb for Work. Of these companies, more than 300,000 are directly engaged with Airbnb to help manage their travel.
- From 2015 to 2016, Airbnb for Work bookings tripled. And, from 2016 to 2017 bookings again tripled.
- The average stay with Airbnb for Work is about five days, and the fastest-growing segment of trips is three nights or less. Business travelers are increasingly using Airbnb for shorter trips.
- With companies directly engaged with Airbnb for Work to help manage their travel:
- Employees from large enterprise companies (5,000+ employees) making up 40% of our professional community.
- Employees from startups and SMBs (1-250 employees) making up nearly 40% of our professional community.
- Employees from mid-sized companies (251-5,000 employees) making up more than 20% of our professional community. What’s more, employees from mid-sized companies are the fastest-growing segment of travelers on Airbnb for Work.
- We’re fortunate to work with all types of companies, from global corporations to single freelancers, including Columbia Sportswear, Europcar, Facebook, Gap Inc., Salesforce, and Twitter, among others.
Gant Travel Management
- Gant services over 1,700 corporate accounts with Business Travel.
- Gant is a SAP/Concur preferred partner and two-time TMC winner of the concur innovation award and Inc. 5000 honors of fastest growing companies.
- Gant Travel successfully implemented over 525 new SAP Concur accounts in 2017.
- Gant Travel averages over 15K hotel bookings monthly, and 85% overall online adoption with clients.