Celebrate Canada Day with Canadian Online Experiences
July 1st is a day for Canadians to come together to celebrate the unique cultures that unite us. However, this year Canada Day will feel a bit different, with fewer community celebrations. We may not be able to get together (in-person) this year, but we can still connect with one another and mark Canada’s 153rd birthday with special (virtual) experiences – and support Canadian entrepreneurs and small businesses while we’re at it – from the comfort of home.
Airbnb’s Online Experiences let you join interactive video sessions that can help you learn something new or enjoy a one-of-a-kind activity. You can choose to enjoy them in a group or a private setting with your friends and family.
Here, we’ve curated a list featuring some of the top Canadian Online Experiences that are hosted exclusively by fellow Canadians from British Columbia to Prince Edward Island (and everywhere in-between)!
Whether you’re looking to recharge your mind + body with “horse healers”, Hula Hoop with a circus artist or even learn how to train your fur baby like a Canadian Guide Dog – you’ll find hosts to broaden your horizons.
- Food & Drink
- Mindful Meditation with Horses (PEI)
- Mindfulness and Horseback Riding: A Virtual Ranch Visit (PEI)
- Harp Concert from the Comfort of Your Living Room (QC, also offered in French)
- Get Active
- Hula Hoop with a circus artist (QC, also offered in French)
- Recovery Techniques with an Olympian (AB)
- Win the morning like an Olympian (BC)
- Backstage Yoga with Circus Professional (BC, also offered in French)
- The Unexpected
Happy Canada Day!