After more than 35 years of career and the release of his most personal album, JUANES opens the doors of his home for one night so that two of his fans can discover the space that has been an inspiration for every rhythm, harmony and lyric he has created. This is a sacred space for the artist, which connects him with his essence and intimacy.
“I have never opened the doors of my house like this before. This is the most personal invitation I have made so far so that those who have been there during all these years making music, and are also fans of traveling and connecting with nature, can book one of my favorite places in the world, only on Airbnb”.
About the stay:
Guests will be able to see Antioquia through the eyes of JUANES, enjoy his space, which has a view surrounded by trees planted by the artist himself when he built it, a refuge nestled in the mountains that will allow fans to be very close to the Colombian singer. Besides, guests will be able to:
- Hang out on the terrace with views of the green landscape and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace.
- Enjoy the view in the living room next to his piano and sing his songs.
- Connect with JUANES from his literary interests, taking a look at some of his favorite books in one of his personal libraries.
- Have a coffee to spend the cold mornings at the kitchen bar or in the TV room.
- Start the day going for a walk along the path that surrounds the house to connect with the exuberant nature.
For a cost of $0, one person can book this exclusive stay for one night on Airbnb1 for a maximum of two guests from December 9 to 10, 2023.
How to book
JUANES fans will be able to access the platform to book this home, for one night, on November 28 from 11:00 a.m. COT. at airbnb.com/casadejuanes. Guests will be responsible for their own travel to and from the listing in Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia.